This beautifully situated old ‘monastary’ with authentic thick stone walls, on top of a hill with great panoramic views, breathes the atmosphere of peace and quietness and brings you back to the days of knights and damsels. Fortunately, with modern amenities including a lovely pool (pool heating possible) and all 4 bedrooms have their own bathroom. There is a beautiful well maintained garden with lawn, great old olive trees and cozy seating areas to relax and become one with nature.
Cabris, a picturesque town with good restaurants and a beautiful old chateaux, is at about 3 km. as well as the shops for the daily needs.
The format of the villa (ca. 200m2) is as follows; gated entrance, covered parking for 2 cars, entrance villa, living with lounge and tv area and open fire place, hall with toilet and access to the kitchen with all appliances like a microwave, oven, dishwasher, cooking area electric and gas, American fridge with freezing part, separate dining room with acces to the terrace in front of the pool and a covered dining terrace with bbq area. There is a separate washing machine area. The first bedroom, with double bed, is situated at the ground-floor and has its private modern bathroom with shower, washbasin and toilet and doors connecting to the garden with a small seat. Through the staircase in the hall you can reach the floor. Here you will find 2 other bedrooms, both with double beds and connecting bathroom with bath, washbasin, toilet and bidet. One of these bedrooms is very big and has a private lounge and doors to the roof terrace. At the roof terrace also the 4th bedroom is connected and this room has 2 x single beds, a private bathroom with washbasin and toilet and a separate entrance at the side of the building.
The garden is very well maintained and has a quiet and relaxing atmosphere with lots of sunny and shady spots to wander and to relax. No neighbors and lots of privacy with great views to the hills and the village of Cabris.
The ‘Lac the Saint Cassien’, a large lake with all kinds of water sports pick-nick area’s and small beaches, and the beaches and villages at the Mediterranean sea, like Juan-le-Pins or Theoule-sur-Mer, are at about 30 minutes by car. Grasse, the perfume city of France, is situated at 5 km and the famous ‘Route Napoleon’ can be entered at 3km. from the villa. The emplacement is ideal for long walks or biking tours. Nice airport is at about 1 hour by car.
This accommodation is fully equipped with WIFI and offers you wonderful opportunities for an unforgettable, relaxing and carefree holiday!
In the high season you can only reserve this accommodation with a minimum stay of 1 week; arrival and departure on Saturday. Outside the high season we will consider reservations with a minimum stay of 4 nights and other arrival and departure days might be possible. Please make an inquiry, and we will let you know if your request will be possible.
|Mid||25-04-2020||27-06-2020||€ 325||€ 2275|
|High||27-06-2020||29-08-2020||€ 450||€ 3150|
|Mid||29-08-2020||26-09-2020||€ 325||€ 2275|
|Low||26-09-2020||24-04-2021||€ 225||€ 1575|
|Mid||24-04-2021||26-06-2021||€ 325||€ 2275|
|High||26-06-2021||28-08-2021||€ 450||€ 3150|
|Mid||28-08-2021||25-09-2021||€ 325||€ 2275|
|Low||25-09-2021||23-04-2022||€ 225||€ 1575|
|Mid||23-04-2022||25-06-2022||€ 325||€ 2275|
If you want to book this accommodation, you also agree to the following terms:
Caution: € 1.000 per booking
Linen package € 25 per persoon
Final cleaning: € 150 per reservation
Pool-heating: € 100 per week
Administration fee: € 45 per booking
Tourist tax: € 2,53 per adult per night
- Persons: 8
- Children: 7
- Amenities: Audioset, BBQ, Coffee Machine, Dining area, Dishwasher, Fireplace, Free parking, Free WiFi, House Alarm, Ironing Set, Laundry Dryer, Microwave Oven, Outdoor pool, Oven, Pets at request, Pool Heating, Private Pool, Refrigerator with Freezer, Terrace, TV with DvD player, Washing Machine, Water Cooker
- Size: 200m²
- Bed Type: 3 double beds, 2 single beds
- Categories: Villa's
- Location: Cabris / Grasse
Cabris & Grasse
Cabris & Gasse both old Provencal villages. Cabris is located at an altitude of 550 m, leaning against the pre-Alps and with its height a beautiful panoramic view of the Côte d'Azur from Cap Ferrat to Toulon, with the Lerins Islands and the Esterel, the lake of Saint-Cassien and Corsica on very clear days!
Cabris has a church from 1630 with a carved, multicolored pulpit from the 17th century, as well as several chapels: the chapel of St. Sebastian in the middle of the village (16th century beautiful, multicolored wooden altar from the 17th century), which St. Margaret, which houses a beautiful 17th century altarpiece and is now used for exhibitions, in the southeast of the village you can see the ruins of the Chapelle du Mostayret, built in the 4th century by the monks of Lérins, and a little further away is the small chapel of Saint-Jean-de-Pape from the 19th century.
Grasse is located between sea and mountains and is a city known for its air quality! Also known as the city of art and history, but especially the city of flowers and perfumers. Located between sea and mountains, Grasse is a city known for the quality of the air! Also known as the City of Art and History, but especially the city of flowers and perfumers.
What to visit:
- Lake Saint Cassien with beaches, restaurants and many water sports activities
- Flower fields, gardens and fields with mimosa.
- Gardens such as those of the international perfume museum but also: Garden Princess Pauline garden of the Villa Noailles country house Isnard field Mouissone, field Royrie, field Olivine, St Jacques of Couloubrier, garden Florian citrus domain Manon Mas Peony, Garden Bd plants Fragonard, lavender farm , garden museum of Art Provencal, scented garden Fragonard villa St Hilaire Grasse, orange grove and garden Provencal Galimard, Fragonard villa Grasse ...
- The International Perfumery Museum.
- The Villa Fragonard and its paintings, the discovery of painters with a heritage animator.
- Other perfumeries.
- Visit the medieval city with cathedral and baroque chapels.
- The circuit of fountains, oratories ...
- The beautiful oil mills have been restored and some are still in operation.
- Flower fields: area from Manon to Plascassier.
- Navy Museum.
- Provencal Museum of Costume and Jewel.
- And active: Golfing such as in Valbonne, Châteauneuf-de-Grasse but of course also the 20 golf courses in the Alpes Maritimes and the Var,
- See also the sites of the tourist office.